There are many ways you can help by donating your time. All you may need is the willingness to help and a loving heart.
- Walk / exercise dogs
- Play with cats
- Pet rabbits & guinea pigs
- Fold newspapers for kennels and cages.
- Perform minor maintenance projects (basic household or DIY skills helpful).
If you have more specialized skills, there are additional ways you can help!
- Do you have the knowledge, patience and stamina to deal with a pregnant animal that will give birth, or with raising very small orphaned puppies and kittens? Apply to become a foster!
- Are you a skilled craftsman or perhaps just a talented homeowner that can help with shelter maintenance or landscaping? Are you a mason, a plumber, a carpenter, electrician or experienced in drywall or general construction? Give us a call and we can put you to work!
Do you know how to apply 2-part epoxy resin paints (specifically Sherwin Williams Kem Cati-Coat HS Epoxy filler sealer and Macropoxy 646-100 Fast Cure Epoxy) ? If so and you would like to help us finish our new quarantine area, email Chris at email@example.com! Don’t forget to include your contact info.